Although Executive Coaching is typically contracted by an organisation for it’s high potential and high performing executives it nonetheless a very personal, private and individual experience.
As such, the coaching relationship must be built on a high level of rapport, trust and traction between the coach and the candidate.
Consequently every potential candidate must apply for coaching and make behavioural guarantees prior to being accepted as client of Kiimera.
Please read and agree to the following before proceeding further with your application.
If I commence with the coaching I acknowledge, agree and commit to the following:
- I take on being coached voluntarily and under no duress
- I will openly and honestly discuss my professional strengths, weaknesses, skill gaps, challenges and obstacles with the coach
- I will actively participate in developing my professional and personal goals
- I understand that the coaching process requires a significant learning and development commitment and I am willing to do the work required in the time frames agreed
- I take responsibility for my own learning, actions and behaviour-change in the coaching process
- I will maintain a record of the coaching conversations, the goals, the plans and the actions in a coaching journal, that I will maintain and bring to each coaching session
- I am willing to take risks, experiment and try new strategies
- I am prepared for some frustrations, mistakes and to be flexible
- If I feel that the coaching is not achieving what I expect, I will be prepared to discuss this immediately and to state how I believe the coaching might alter course with the coach
- I am prepared to participate in regular reviews of the coaching and to evaluate the outcomes according to goals developed with the coach
- I will disclose to the coach if I am receiving psychological support from a health professional such as a psychologist, counsellor or doctor for any mental illnesses or instabilities.
- I understand coaching sessions are confidential unless mutually agreed to otherwise
- I understand that the confidentiality is ceased if the coach determines my behaviour and mindset to be potentially harmful or a significant threat to myself or others.
- I understand that the confidentiality is ceased if the coach determines I will or have acted illegally
- 1. Insightful & Effective Framework. After 15 years research and development Kiimera has arrived at this unique model of coaching. This framework is specific enough to resonate with individual ideals and preferences whilst broad enough to encompass any other model of self or team leadership (such as the Goleman-Harvard 6 Styles model.
- 2. Energy & Resilience Expertise. Not only is the coaching based on tertiary and master qualified professional education but it also has a enduring holistic understanding and background too. The executive energy and resilience understanding not only comes from an traditional psychological perspective but also from a qualified Nutritionist and martial arts Black-Belt. By utilising this holistic view Executive Leaders receive powerful insight, energy and resilience coaching to complement their technical leadership development..
- 3. Enduring Relationships, Evidence & Longevity. The 15+ years experience and longevity of their engagements demonstrates Kiimera as a coaching and facilitation service that clients love, respect and rely on. Few coaching businesses can cite 10 year professional engagements with their clients like Kiimera. Whilst there is a strong relational aspect to these partnerships, additional rational factors, such as gaining faster and better results, also supports the credibility of the coaching over a sustained period.