Jamie Bunn, Keynote Speaker
Why choose Jamie Bunn to speak at your next event?
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts & Commerce - Org Psych & Management
- Masters in Business & Nutrition
- Qualified Nutritionist
- Certified Professional Coach - ANZI
- 15+ years coaching experience
- Specific Digital, Media, Healthcare, Sports & Property Industry experience
- Meditation practitioner (15+ years)
- Buddhist (15+ years)
- Yoga practitioner (15+ years)
- Jiu Jitsu Black-Belt competitor & instructor (15+ years)
Topics for Talks
- Leadership in a Crisis
- Managing & Leading your Talent
- Influence & Power without Authority
- Personal Resilience & Energy - Self Leadership
- The Life Balance Myth
- Work Politics - the necessary evil
- Team Dynamics - like herding Wild Cats
Beyond Jamie’s professional qualifications and experience, he also partners with world class leaders to deliver keynote talks and workshops.
Leaders such as John Eales, former Rugby World Cup dual winner & captain, discuss the virtues of seeking “composure” under immense stress and pressure.
Charlie Teo, world renowned Neurosurgeon and saviour of Jamie’s own daughter, also co-presents topics such as Self Leadership and the imperative of elite focus and concentration.
Nick Green, Olympic Gold Medalist & CEO, Cycling Australia and Jamie discuss team dynamics, overcoming lack of talent, the best timing and leadership that transcends industry and sport.
Ian Gawler, cancer survivor & self healing expert with 30+ years experience, talks with Jamie on the ideals of meditation, nutrition and mindset and its impact on health and high performance.
- 1. Insightful & Effective Framework. After 15 years research and development Kiimera has arrived at this unique model of coaching. This framework is specific enough to resonate with individual ideals and preferences whilst broad enough to encompass any other model of self or team leadership (such as the Goleman-Harvard 6 Styles model.
- 2. Energy & Resilience Expertise. Not only is the coaching based on tertiary and master qualified professional education but it also has a enduring holistic understanding and background too. The executive energy and resilience understanding not only comes from an traditional psychological perspective but also from a qualified Nutritionist and martial arts Black-Belt. By utilising this holistic view Executive Leaders receive powerful insight, energy and resilience coaching to complement their technical leadership development..
- 3. Enduring Relationships, Evidence & Longevity. The 15+ years experience and longevity of their engagements demonstrates Kiimera as a coaching and facilitation service that clients love, respect and rely on. Few coaching businesses can cite 10 year professional engagements with their clients like Kiimera. Whilst there is a strong relational aspect to these partnerships, additional rational factors, such as gaining faster and better results, also supports the credibility of the coaching over a sustained period.